anyone wana let me get married on their land?

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Ms Pony where are you located?? Do you want any horses or just yours? Is it going to be jeans and boots or will you need to be out of the dirt? Is there a reception involved or just a minister? how many turkeys do you need?

I might have a few ideas.

g

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
You know once it's done, we'll need pics. (I'm picturing a bouquet made from turkey feathers, as well on the veil instead of orange blossoms, rings made from the mane and/or tails of the horses....)

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
LOL Deb, you just put ideas in my head! Fiance ( although I call him hubby for ease :p) is native american, I should look up some bird symbols! His last name is Crow, so we may have that tied in.

Gina, dirts fine, you're talking to the girl who rode her horse around, bareback, in a $400 dress lol!! I don't want to be *brown* but dirts fine. Any horse is fine, although I think ill provide swingy for the reception. Where I wanted it I could have brought my 31 year old mare, but she can't make the trek for more then a couple of blocks.

No reception or guests, our reception is here in town. The person who's marrying us is hubbys best friend haha!