are they realy going to do this?

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
SSDreamin said:
FarmerJamie said:
So they want to keep the 'educational program' they were proposing? The one that requires kids who participate in 4-H and FFA to take a 90 hour government class first? Or do they want ALL kids, who work on the family farm, etc. to take part in this 'educational program'? :barnie Just drop it, completely, already!! This is so frustrating!
Unelected bureaucrats in action......

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
You know 90 hours seems kind overkill don't it?

dfr1973

Power Conserver
Reaction score
the funny farm6 said:
Errr ... not for federal bureaucracy! That actually sounds low for them. I have FAITH they'll expand it within five years. Shall we play the bureaucratic equivalent of "cow patty bingo"? I'll take 125 hours as the next jump up ...

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
dfr1973 said:
the funny farm6 said:
Errr ... not for federal bureaucracy! That actually sounds low for them. I have FAITH they'll expand it within five years. Shall we play the bureaucratic equivalent of "cow patty bingo"? I'll take 125 hours as the next jump up ...
I'll take "on-site inspector"

MuranoFarms

Power Conserver
Reaction score
the funny farm6 said:
I'll pull my kid out of 4H before I spend 90 hours on their program. That's ridiculous!

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The way to deal with this is to do a handwritten letter to your congressman and tell them how absolutely absurd this whole concept really is. They don't really read emails, but they do read handwritten letters. Somehow they have managed to intrude and interfere with our lives to such an extent that it has become oppressive. But, if we don't say something about it and complain to them and make them take action, they will let things happen like this and we will be the losers. Of course we could require them to sit in on the same 90 hours of education while we sit there since they passed such a law. See what their responses to that.
As I said, if we don't do anything, they will win!
"But then Brutus is an honorable man"
Trim sends
//BT//

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Here is the Daily Caller article

And here it is in a nutshell . . .

Quote:
"The Daily Callers story about the proposed regulations quickly went viral on Wednesday, attracting hundreds of thousands of readers through Facebook, The Drudge Report and other online and social media platforms."

I see this as another goal that would be put back in place if bama wins/steals re-election.

Candy

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
What they really want to do is eliminate work ethic, eliminate the ability to think for yourself, emerse your kids in video games and make them as mindless as city kids are turning out to be focused on clothing, games, ipods, sports and anthing that requries nothing of the self.

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Candy said:
What they really want to do is eliminate work ethic, eliminate the ability to think for yourself, emerse your kids in video games and make them as mindless as city kids are turning out to be focused on clothing, games, ipods, sports and anthing that requries nothing of the self.
Yup!

Latest posts