Are You Into UFO Prophecy?

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, I don't think that any different kinds of preparation are needed if we are attacked by UFOs :D lucky us, we are ready for anything!

But perhaps a pshychological boost might be called for.

I don't know what exactly is going on out there but I am absolutely convinced that something certainly is.

and I don't necessarily think that they intend to attack us on a mass scale either but there are folks out there

who do think that this is a possibility, and others who think that much of the UFO stuff is secret black box military

projects and those folks have some very TERRIFYING perspectives that I don't like to think about too much...

and those same folks say that black box military UFO's are reversed engineered from actual alien craft.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, I read some stuff that I guess is kinda out there and sometimes I get freaked by it....with this whole economic collapse happening it accentuates it I guess..

but yes, I have been into the UFO thing for quite a while, looking at it from all the perspectives that I can find.

There is a group called the Camelot Project... I don't think for sure that they hold any particular belief system but they go around recording others beliefs, or more I should say, experiences, both more conventional and then super-experiential. So when I get into that stuff, thats when I come out with questions or posts like this....

But behind it all is my knowing that these ships, what ever they are, are real. I have seem them.... and more specifically I have seen many...on two separate ocassions. Seeing the ships did really shift me, my attitude about life but when I read what others have experienced, thats when things get freaky to me...
:ep

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Very interesting. I read and listen to everything from the liberal to the conservative and the normal to the way out there. I want to know everyone's side before I make up my mind. (It is the libra in me.) I'll check it out.

Hiedi

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Do you have any sense of why I would post these questions in the Emergency Preparedness forum?
I am not sure, maybe to take our minds off the upcoming pandemic. Just kidding...:D

Seriously, I can't say that I believe in UFOs; but I remember reading awhile back when Edgar Mitchell (ex-astronaut) made some comments about UFOs. Apparently, he believes they do exist. Those comments really got my attention. For a former astronaut to say something like that is quite remarkable. Also, I am related to someone that is an aerospace engineer, who spent most of his career in the Air Force, tracking satellites and other stuff (that he never would reveal). I always got the impression from him that he also believes UFOs do exist as well, although he has never given any concrete information, just subtle hints. There is no way to get any top-secret information out of him because I already tried. (lol) I just did a Google search on "Edgar Mitchell", and here is the most recent article that I found about him. This does make a person wonder...

Former astronaut: Man not alone in universe

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My understanding is that 13 astronauts have states that they saw UFO's, I think Mitchell may have been the first to come out.

Yes!! Ezekiel saw a wheel and so did these guys in the middle ages.

414_degelder.jpg

Baptism of Jesus by Aert De Gelder in about 1710 AD. These are craft seen by many thousands of people today all around the world.

414_annunciation.jpg

This one is from about 1486 AD by Carlo Crivelli called The Annunciation on display at the the National Gallery in London. An intense beam of light is going right through the building and onto the head of what we believe is Mary.

414_annunciationa.jpg

This one is from about 1486 AD by Carlo Crivelli called The Annunciation on display at the the National Gallery in London. An intense beam of light is going right through the building and onto the head of what we believe is Mary.

414_voltaire.jpg

A drawing from a book by the great french writer, Voltaire (1684-1778), named Micromgas, a philosophical novel (1752), (dealing among other things with new worlds.)

414_ufocross.jpg

Dome shaped UFOs at the death of Yeshua (Jesus). 17th century fresco now located in the Svetishoveli Cathedral in Mtskheta, Georgia.

414_maryufo.jpg

This is a painting from the 15th century by Filippo Lippi of the Madonna and child. Take a good look at the object over Mary's left shoulder...

414_maryufo2a.jpg

The Virgin Mary & UFO Close-Up I...and look at the little guy in the backround pointing to it.

414_maryufo2b.jpg

The Virgin Mary & UFO Close-Up II

414_kosovo2.jpg

This is two of two art pieces which are from part of a fresco entitled The Crucifixion painted in 1350 AD. They are located above the altar at the Visoki Decani Monestary in Kosovo, Yugoslavia.

414_frescufo-1.jpg

This is one of two art pieces which are from part of a fresco entitled The Crucifixion painted in 1350 AD. They are located above the altar at the Visoki Decani Monestary in Kosovo, Yugoslavia.

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
I did hear on our local AM radio news a few weeks ago that about 10,000 persons in the US have purchased alien abduction insurance.
I am curious as to how they could prove the abduction in order to collect.

I don't know, to answer.