Are You Into UFO Prophecy?

Aidenbaby

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Apparently, Big Brown and I have a lot in common (I'm Gemini, can see both sides to most issues). I enjoy a healthy debate and when something piques my interest I'll investigate it until my attention has been exhausted (chickens, self sufficiency, etc) or I get bored (that's the air sign in me).

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Aidenbaby said:
Apparently, Big Brown and I have a lot in common (I'm Gemini, can see both sides to most issues). I enjoy a healthy debate and when something piques my interest I'll investigate it until my attention has been exhausted (chickens, self sufficiency, etc) or I get bored (that's the air sign in me).
:thumbsup

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
I have been reading this off and on all day. I have even typed out 6 different responses and then just used the big red X in the top right hand corner. I have typed funnies....Like all the other aliens they are here for the welfare system, or, how about - their ships run off of ocean water.

All in all I personally believe there is life beyond this planet. I always have. Do they visit us? Ummmm, I don't know for a fact.

What I do know is that all the sightings mean that someone is seeing something. I do not for one minute believe all those people are crazy attention hunters or suffering from mass hysteria.

I have looked at all the pictures MacKay posted a long time ago plus a bunch of others. My son says he has seen a UFO and I have heard the noise he described on many nights in the same spot he says he saw this object. When that noise started my dogs were completely cowered and scared.

The very term UNIDENTIFIED is used for a reason. If we knew what they were they would be Identified Flying Objects.

Its a vast universe out there.

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
So Catholics should believe in UFO's...ain't those all Catholic pictures? I'm going to shut up now...:D
For quite a long time the Catholic Church financed most artwork. They had the money. Kings financed some but not on the scale of the of the church. That is why religious artwork of this period seems dominated by the Catholic Church.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
sylvie said:
MorelCabin said:
So Catholics should believe in UFO's...ain't those all Catholic pictures? I'm going to shut up now...:D
For quite a long time the Catholic Church financed most artwork. They had the money. Kings financed some but not on the scale of the of the church. That is why religious artwork of this period seems dominated by the Catholic Church.
and now the Catholic church says that UFO's and extraterrestaials could be a possibility.
They made a statement regarding this about a year ago. :lol:

and I think Voltaire was a protestant, not Catholic. He gave the catholic church a hard time in his writings.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
The wheel Ezekiel saw turned out to be an angel.
and maybe it was an alien that came out of the wheel.... hmmm

so how is it that artists of the day could conceive of such vehicles in the sky...they were still arguing if the planet was flat or not!

Here is some artwork that is a bit older.

414_abidos.jpg
Found on the walls inside a 3000 year old ancient Egyptian temple at Abydos, several hundred miles south of Cairo and the Giza Plateau. Helicopters and various other flying machines on the walls show our modern trechnology isn't so modern after all!

414_caveufo.jpg

This photo comes from a still shot off the recent History Channel special entitled UFOs: Then and Now. It is an ancient cave drawing. Look familiar?

414_ufowheelsgermany.jpg

414_hum1.jpg

414_hum2.jpg

414_hum3.jpg

These are illustrations from a book by Lt. Grey. "Journals of Two Expeditions of Discovery in North-West and Western Australia 1837, 1838, & 1839". He led an expedition in the 19th century to some caves near the Glenelg River region of Kimberley, Northern Australia where he came across a series of cave paintings. The beings are called the Wandjina by the Aboriginies who painted them.

StoneBridge Farm

Power Conserver
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Aidenbaby said:
I think it is incredibly arrogant to think that we're the only "intelligent" life forms in the entire everything. If there are other intelligent life forms out there, I think we are really paranoid to assume that they would be hostile.
ditto
Double ditto.
:pop

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
After watching this issue for quite a while I have come to think that there are a number of different kinds of ships. Here are the German ships.

get a load of these german "UFO'S"
If you look into it you will find that Hitler was into developing a
"secret weapon" Technology was developed and eventually was taken
to other countries, specifically Brazil and the Antarctic In our governmental effort to acquire post war technology of the Germans we did acquire information on this work, heck, we acquired many of Germany's finest scientist - hence the atomic bomb.

At one time I had incredible clips of the base in Brazil and the machines they had flying around but I have lost it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHl4...8C6C434A&index=48&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHpH_JIUyts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sABpGFzxebQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdMO...8C6C434A&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=47