Bacon Cheese Burger Meatloaf and Bacon Explosion page 4 (if you dare!)

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
:lol:

grizzlybeerpops (7 hours ago)
Sally makes the best bacon cheeseburger meatloaf too.

Maybe Occam, but someone might get the wrong idea ;)

eggs4sale

Lush who can't use a cheese grater
Reaction score
I'm wondering.... can you soak the ground beef in vodka for a day before cooking this?

eggs4sale

Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
The Big Man thinks that all ladies perfumes shouldn't be all flowery - they should smell like new tires and bacon!

:)
That is an exceptional idea! But I would throw in sawdust, too. I would wear a new tire/bacon/sawdust scent.

But then I'd have even MORE men swooning at my very presence, and you know how tiresome that can get. Maybe I'll stick with my woodsmoke/Valvoline/gun lube scent.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
eggs4sale said:
I'm wondering.... can you soak the ground beef in vodka for a day before cooking this?
i dont see why not......

But then I'd have even MORE men swooning at my very presence, and you know how tiresome that can get.
yes.. yes i know just how that is... you know its hard to be a john deer hat wearing, big F250 truck drivin' gal... i get all the looks when i roar into the truck stop to fill up. mostly i just tell the fellas in their F150s that what they need is a MAN-sized truck.

they love that.
;-)

eggs4sale

Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
mostly i just tell the fellas in their F150s that what they need is a MAN-sized truck.
I bet that makes them REALLY swoon!! :gig

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
its even better when i have Titan (big ol extra large GSD). grown men have dropped their tools and run across construction sites to check him out.

one one guy.. he had a Ranger truck and a beagle with him... you know i couldnt resist.. so i told nodded to Ti and told that guy my dog poo's bigger than his dog and if he needed a ride we could put that little truck of his in the back of mine

;-)

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
I saw that ofg, I was so busy last night I didn't have time to comment.

I had just about every man on the street coming over to check on me, they smelled chocolate cake, camp fire and my brats. :p Even Mr. Ben and I think he is a vegetarian! :p

You should have asked him to put that little Ranger in your PURSE! :p :lol: