baking soda for clean hair?

lwheelr

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My favorite shampoo is Tate's Natural. Their conditioner is also wonderful, makes a really good lotion as well as conditioner.

Just too expensive for me to use right now.

HappyHomestead

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
It's great stuff :) I recommend washing your hair no more than twice a week, because it can dry your hair out. I also like to rinse my hair with 4-5 drops of good quality rosemary oil in a 8 oz cup. Rosemary helps circulation and is supposed to slow greying and stimulate hair growth. And especially, it smells great and tingles!

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Serioulsly? Twice a week? You would run away screaming if I only washed my hair only twice a week. I totally think how often you wash is exclusive to the head of hair you are washing.

I have and will go every other day, but usually a hat is found on my head on day two.

On a side note, or should I say, back on topic, I tried BS once and did like it, just never gota around to putting some in the shower to do it more regular.

And I bought a bar of hair soap at the health food store. It did not go over well. It looked like I washed my hair twice a week. :)lol:) as in disgusting.

HappyHomestead

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I read that your hair does adjust to less frequent washing, even if your hair is fine and oily. My hair is coarse and tends to be dry and I wash it once a week - which creeps my mom out no end ;)