Baymule's 2020 Garden!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We label so we know what we planted....without waiting until they produce. Everything is labeled....read the front of your T-shirt! :old

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We label so we know what we planted....without waiting until they produce. Everything is labeled....read the front of your T-shirt! :old

My tee-shirt is black. Now look what you made me do. I had to label my black tee-shirt. Why can't a tee-shirt just be a tee-shirt and a tomato just be a tomato???
IMG_20200106_155417544.jpg

Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Now, that's an option. But... didn't you come up with a name for the multi lobed tomato you've been breeding? But, a T-shirt is still a label. Now... if you asked your wife to hand you a shirt, she just might give you a flannel shirt. Or a dress shirt, or a tank. Wouldn't you feel funny going to a wedding dressed in your best pants and a tank?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sorry about that Bay, I done went libby there for a little bit. It's ok though, I smacked myself in the back of the head real hard and I'm much better now.

Last edited:

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have a lot of plain Ts -- but a few have words.....

"Low battery" & it's symbal.
A wine glass with "grandmas sippy cup"
3 wine glasses & "group therapy"
"My chickens make my breakfast"

Other such words -- often expressing my mood or a warning, for the day. :lol:

Most just for fun.

Garden .. I saw some seed for Jalapeno without the heat. I like the flavor of Jalapeno just can't do extreme heat. May try these. Definate label for them!

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I made salsa a year or so ago, bought Jalapenos at the grocer. They had absolutely NO heat what so ever. Now... I like just a degree of heat, while hubby likes to sear the lining of his sinuses and esophagus. Those Jalapenos were a total disappointment for both of us. Now, when I make salsa, I buy pickled jalapenos, blend and add them to the salsa to get the right amount of heat.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My DH wants things hot enough to use as paint remover! He and my son constantly try to outdo each other on the heat they can endure. They'll sit at a table with crackers and hot sauce and go at it until their faces are beet red, sweat is running down their faces and their noses are streaming snot, lol. Not a pretty picture! And the next day.... I won't even try to explain that one...:th

Last edited:

Latest posts