Bee~ Journal of then...

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Tallman said:
I've got to get out more! :/ Well, maybe not!
My goal is to stay home most of the time and homestead!!! And just mostly spend time with my friends and family, not so much with the people I am forced to spend time with when I work outside the home. They are really starting to get on my nerves!

So my goal has been to influence when and where I can, which worked great with this last class I taught....finals next week, then a new group in May.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Tallman said:
Hey free, do you mean that there are more of them than there are of us? :th
Where do YOU live??? :idunno ;) We are definitely among them and not the other way around....and I live very rural, so I can't imagine how it is in the urban areas!

Sometimes its to our benefit, though, I must add....... :cool:

I am getting approx. a truckload of assorted canning jars given to me and someone else in our church can't kill their pet roosters but wants to get rid of them and don't mind if I kill them, just as long as they don't hear about it..... :p I promised to keep my mouth closed when I chew! :lol:

Hey, guys! My 100th page of the journal! Cool! :clap

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Tallman said:
free,

You have a lucky bunch of students! :thumbsup
Thanks! They usually don't know that until about a year later, when they look back on their program and all the teachers they had, THEN they understand why I am such a slave-driver! I just keep raising the bar, and after a few weeks, start ignoring those who make no attempt to jump it. Well, not completely ignore, I assign more work to them, extra homework and required tutorials, which they have to complete to my satisfaction in order to pass the course! :lol:

Imagine me 'n' Bee teaching a class together.....:gig Or should I :hide

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Imagine me 'n' Bee teaching a class together..... Or should I
A more militant approach to learning the art and skill of massage therapy? I'm in!!! I have soooooo many things to teach! :lol:

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Plus - maybe you could work you students on the farm until they were "in need of treatment", then use other students to cure the first batch... and then switch!:pop

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
An internship program! Yeah...like Salatin! He gives them room and board and $100 a month and they work like slaves just to learn how he farms. And the waiting list is booked for a couple of years.....the man sure is an entreprenuer :lol: