Bee~ Journal of then...

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Me too! Makes me feel like moving around and getting things done. The atmosphere in the past couple of years has really dampened my will to get out and do chores....the sun feels like it is eating into my flesh!

Been doing a lot of reading on the chemtrails and what they are spraying over the populace of the world and this explains a lot of why we are having trouble growing gardens like we used to grow. I'd advise anyone wanting to know more about the chemical spraying and how it's affecting our ability to grow food to start doing some reading and searching.

Before you roll your eyes and call me a conspiracy theorist(which, believe me, does not insult me one iota...it is such as these that have pointed out the obvious to the masses since the beginning of time... and when the raindrops fell, the masses were beating on the doors of the ark wanting to be on the boat), do more research and reading about the many things happening in the world today that are "unexplained" by the government officials that conduct the studies.

Massive and sudden deaths of bird, fish and other creatures. Increased incidents of animal attack on humans...scientists fail to explain why these groups or individual animals are doing this. Increased incidents of humans attacking and eating other humans, even though they could not find any drugs in their systems...and all cases have amazing similarities, no matter what part of the world they happen.

I'm not saying all these things are caused by the chemtrails, merely that the chemtrails, and the government geo-engineer's excuses for them, evidence the thinking of those in charge and could explain other horrible things that have "no explanation".....according to the government. :rolleyes:

I don't worry or stress over these things but I do pay attention. I'd rather be aware than in denial and unaware, stressing over why these things are happening. Knowing why is half the battle. The rest is having faith in something greater than all that happens on the world. I don't have to worry for my own health or safety, but I do pray for others.

mississippifarmboy

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Bee,
I've been called a conspiracy theorist myself a few times.

I always think of a quote I saw somewhere once. "It's not paranoia if they are really after you".

I think most people would rather just bury their heads in the sand than to open their eyes and look around. Great post. Now I've got something else to read up on...

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
The multiple and varied phenomena out there happening at this time in the world is mind boggling...but if you've read the book of Revelations and other books of prophesy in the Bible, they are no surprise or mystery. But it is surprising to see just how they are coming about.

The bodies of water~both salt and fresh water~ that have turned red with no explanation~a mere precursor of what is to come:

And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea. And the third angel poured out his bowl upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. Rev. 16:3,4
The fish, birds and beasts are dying...no explanation but one:

There is no faithfulness, no love,

no acknowledgment of God in the land.

2There is only cursing,a lying and murder,

stealing and adultery;

they break all bounds,

and bloodshed follows bloodshed.

3Because of this the land mourns,b

and all who live in it waste away;

the beasts of the field and the birds of the air

and the fish of the sea are dying. Hosea 4: 1-4
To me this is a fascinating and dreadful time to witness. I can only imagine the confusion and fear of those who don't believe the Word of God and are trying to find explanation for the changes in the world today.

I always believed the Word of God but really had no basis of imagination that would allow me to see the enormity of what is to befall the Earth, but am starting to see these things coming to pass and I am saddened but excited, fearful for the inhabitants of the Earth but at peace, because I know how it all will end.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Two more loads of firewood in the woodshed today. That's a good feeling, to watch those stacks mounting up and knowing that this is one chore that is getting done for winter preparation. Will cut down and pull three trees tomorrow, drag them right up to the shed and cut them there. Takes one of the steps right out of the middle but not having to cut them in the woods, load them in the truck, then unload them again at the wood shed.

I LOVE preparing for winter! Always make me feel good to know we will have snug housing for all creatures when snows fly.

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My guys have been cutting, splitting and stacking wood here lately. A full woodshed is a beautiful thing to behold! We aren't quite done squaring away the animals for winter, but we're close. As much as I dislike it as a season, I'm bummed to see Summer come to a close. This year seems to be zipping by way too fast!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I know about that wood thingy! My kids used to tease me about being the only woman they knew that drooled when she drove by houses with big wood piles stacked oh, so neatly in rows. I'm not the only one...my mother does the same thing! Must be something only wood burning folks are prone to, huh? :D

I do the same with lovely, verdant gardens...something about a great garden that thrills me, even if it isn't mine.

I am sooooooo glad summer is over...I don't do well in the heat and humidity. Makes me not want to move away from the fan and a cold drink. When I chore, I pour the sweat and it makes it hard to see. The bugs are vicious and the sun is boiling down on your head like a spike into a potato!

In the winter I feel more like working outside but that wood stove is almost hypnotic....must.....not.....move.....getting....sleeeeeeepyyyyy.

So, for me, spring and fall are the perfect seasons for productivity, beauty, perfect temps, fresh air, and excitement at the change away from another not so ideal season.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I drool when I see nice hay in a field, or see it coming down the road on a trailer! :drool

mississippifarmboy

Power Conserver
Reaction score
You'd cry looking at my woodpile Bee.

I don't have one yet. :hide Just a little left over from last winter.
I've really got to get busy cutting soon. Last year we had to buy our firewood and I can't afford that again!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
We're cutting today and having issues with the chainsaws.... :/ Mom's chainsaw's chain just won't tighten down and mine won't stay sharp, no matter how much we sharpen. Not holding our mouths right today... :p Will have to get it machine sharpened or just buy a new one....both cost about the same these days.

Got two trees down and dragged up to the wood shed and will just finish these off with the dull chain and start fresh when I get the darned thing sharpened better.

We've been buying wood this year too as we found a source for $30 a truck load...it's not oak or hickory but it will burn and it's good, clean wood. Last year we bought wood and it was horrible & cost WAY too much and we can't afford that this year.

We're going to cut some of our own and buy some from this cheap source until all areas are full. Heck, it cost more to keep my chainsaw up and runnin' than it does to just go and buy a load of wood! :rolleyes:

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Our equipment guy charges $8 to sharpen a chain, off the bar. $15 on the bar. Of-course, DH always takes all ours in during the slow time (mid summer). We are buying wood from a guy for $45 a truck load, all oak and maple! We found him through word of mouth, and are keeping OUR mouth's shut so his supply doesn't get wiped out! ;)

This is our first year preparing for an indoor woodburner. I really wanted another outdoor one, as I liked the safety aspect and the ability to have scalding hot water on demand, but DH hated the 12 cords/yr that our old one used, the fact that you need to use electric with it, and it was/is pretty cost prohibitive for us right now. :/ We had an indoor at the farm when I was growing up - all I keep thinking about is the chimney fire we had :(

Good luck with the wood Bee - DH often likes to remind me that I'm *#@! lucky he does it for free, cuz based on his hourly rate, I'd be better off heating with electric and leaving all the windows open! :lol: