Been here 10 years

91Z5S

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Have been hacked by ransom ware pirates. See ICU4dzs.
Needs technical assistance.
Please send advise soonest to icu4dzs at g mail dot com

Standing by
Trim sends

91Z5S

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you for trying to help me with this. I now understand that the site was “down” but does that explain how i was able to “join” with a new screen name?”
It’s really an interesting dilemma.
Whatever it was, it knows that you are here and blocked your access. I got in with a new screen name which whatever caused this DIDN'T RECOGNIZE.
That’s kind of strange IMHO.
TRIM sends

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thank you for trying to help me with this. I now understand that the site was “down” but does that explain how i was able to “join” with a new screen name?”
It’s really an interesting dilemma.
Whatever it was, it knows that you are here and blocked your access. I got in with a new screen name which whatever caused this DIDN'T RECOGNIZE.
That’s kind of strange IMHO.
TRIM sends
I couldn't log into SS, TEG or BYH. So I went to BYC to see what's up and found out what was wrong. The servers security was upgraded and were so secure, that many people couldn't get on. Several people from BYC were also able to join the sites and some people were able to keep on posting with no problem.

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Regarding the sites being down:

We were updating the security on the servers to keep the bad guys out, and unfortunately some legit peeps were blocked in the process.

It's a bit of a cat/mouse game with bad-actors on the internet. We try to stay a step ahead and keep them out while letting all the good peeps through... it's not always easy since the bad guys are always getting better and better at pretending to be good-guys.

We'll keep doing all we can to keep the sites accessible AND safe!

Regarding specific user login questions and issues, it's best to use our contact form here: Contact us

91Z5S

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the follow up. Looks like you are on top of this. :woot
Trim sends