Bee's Guest House

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I see that! You should introduce yourself and answer the questions....they can be a lot of fun and lets everyone know a little about you. Make yourself at home! :)

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Rock on Bee! Congrats on all the successes!!

I've consulted before to try to find names and answers, and it is amazing what will come to you if you ask! Asking for things like that in dreams is a really great way to do it. And that reminds me I need to practice asking for dreams more often...

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I haven't posted them yet but the project is done as it's going to get. I'll try to take pics of the cabin today and upload all the pics of the cabin and the kitchen that I have...befores and afters. :D

moxies_chickennuggets

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I haven't posted them yet but the project is done as it's going to get. I'll try to take pics of the cabin today and upload all the pics of the cabin and the kitchen that I have...befores and afters. :D
:ya :weee :thumbsup :pop

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
You know what? I'm finding it nearly impossible to get the pics from my Kodak Easy Share software that automatically downloads from my camera, to my computer picture files, and then to this forum. I can't seem to get there from here, no matter what I try. :( I'll have to work on it awhile until I figure something out....

moxies_chickennuggets

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
You know what? I'm finding it nearly impossible to get the pics from my Kodak Easy Share software that automatically downloads from my camera, to my computer picture files, and then to this forum. I can't seem to get there from here, no matter what I try. :( I'll have to work on it awhile until I figure something out....
:pop :caf

Latest posts