Bee's Guest House

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
What Momma Told Me. cool
good thing your momma wasn't a stripper or anything like that as a career. :lol:

actually Bee that is a good title. Have fun with the project! I hope it all goes well for you!

yea high speed over dialup. big big difference for sure.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Good thing! :D If she were a stripper, I'd still write a book about her....she has an amazing store of info in that little old head! :D :lol:

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Whooo hooo! High speed! It wasn't long ago that we finally made the switch too,just a year atually, and wow what a difference it made! Can't wait to visit your web page bee! I am so excited for you! I will pary for a name for my quilt shop, just like you suggested

Wannabe, you did give me a great idea for a name, kind of an offshoot of one you suggested..."Stitchin' Time" might be a good one!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Morel, Stichin' Time is a good one...I actually like it better myself, than what I suggested! I like the shorter names :) Keep praying about it though. You have a very unique and wonderful talent! Both of ya do ;)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
There are no such things as hi-jacks on this thread....in this house it is merely called normal conversation which, by nature, varies from minute to minute. :old Anyone who resents hi-jacking on this forum needs a reality check, my friend....hi-jacking is how we learn the ins and outs of many different topics.

No worries! :cool:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Mama just told me...couldn't resist, sorry :D ...that she wouldn't mind having a few laying hens here at her place in the early spring! :weee I had already got her to thinking of growing out some CX like I did a few springs ago but now she thinks she'd like to have a few layers as well. :woot

I'm going to do a coop construction step by step in my book for those with little money or resources and this will be just the way to do it! We plan to build a coop similar to my sheep shed I built last year from cattle panels and show how easy and quick one can have a shelter for chickens that is secure, draft free, ventilated, movable or permanent(your choice) and, most of all? Cheap.

I can't wait to have another flock to experiment upon! Bwaaahaaaahaaaahaaa! :D