Beware of Baker Creek and Comstock seed numbers.....

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
We are going to have a community seed swap soon. If my packets are like yours Free, I'll have lots to trade!
My freebie was Turnip, Early Purple Milan. SOmething else to trade.... :sick
I've still got to get to Comstock Ferre. My dad went there for all his seeds when I was a kid. I loved going with him.

Team Chaos

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
*whew* I have my order all ready to go for Baker Creek and I saw this thread and thought "OH NO"! Glad I read it before I tore up my order.

Kala

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I ordered seeds from Baker Creek because I saw all of the positve comments about them in several different posts on here. Just got my order yesterday. They literally shipped them out the next morning after I oredered them !! My free seeds were carrot. Their prices are awesome for the good quality seed you get and like you all said you get way more usually than the minimum written on the packaging. I think I found my new favorite seed store!!

:celebrate

lorieMN

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I didnt know what to get from Baker Creek so I ordered the " large northern package" :ep I am very happy with what I got but I am getting some different squash seeds from another guy near me as Baker didnt send much for winter squash,,and I LOVE squash!! we are supposed to hit 50 degrees next week :ya