Big_White....Another Day In Paradise

Big_White

Power Conserver
Reaction score
haha, it was long seein as i only had 2 hours sleep, haha, last night was easier thought. And the work is real easy right now, my job is sanding imperfections out of plastic bumpers, splashguards and rocker panels, etc... haha, but it is takin some gettin used to

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
Big_White said:
haha, it was long seein as i only had 2 hours sleep, haha, last night was easier thought. And the work is real easy right now, my job is sanding imperfections out of plastic bumpers, splashguards and rocker panels, etc... haha, but it is takin some gettin used to
And you're getting PAID to do it!! Heck, I'd sand the pimples off a pig's butt if ya paid me! :lol:

Big_White

Power Conserver
Reaction score
woo long night at work, haha, but i had three new born chicks just hatch yesterday. And i am hopin for a few more to hatch out soon. Things are goin great especially now i have a job, its really gonna help with mom and dads bills, and with work on the farm. savin up to put a fence in here soon :D but right now i feel like puttin on the shades :cool: drinkin a cold one and restin a lil while

Big_White

Power Conserver
Reaction score
:woot five chicks now!!! i sexed em by the wing tips and if im right i have three biddies and to roos :) haha, two more possible hatches to go, and another broody should be ready in the next two to three weeks

Big_White

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Woo, this has been a long week. Its been hard gettin the garden started this year. Workin the graveyard shift and all the rain have been my biggest hinderance. But this week i bit the bullet and skipped sleepin and went out everyday it didnt rain or wasnt too wet and got half my greens and half my potatoes planted. haha, I slept maybe 12 hours the last 4 days, :caf im runnin on caffene and pure determination, but im livin the life :D bout to go pop the top on a cold one and sit back and relax :cool: btw happy St patty's day everyone. Its just another day in paradise ;)

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Glad you are getting your garden in! Sleep is overrated! Caffeine is not!!!!:weee