Black Friday Shopping

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
HA HA
beekissed
you are so right. the day AFTER Christmas is a great sale day...but I don't go either. Right now I am debating whether to go cause I want to switch over to all LED outside lights and tree lights...hmm...70-80% off those prices would be nice....but I have to want then real bad, cause I never went shopping day after Christmas either.
hmm...we will see...LOL

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Who has money the day AFTER Christmas????? "Not I!", said the fly.

Good time to get seasonal packaging and decorations, that's for sure! Not to mention winter apparel.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
funny thing is this is the first year I know I will have a little money leftover. I sure did NOT go hog wild spending on Christmas....yippee for me.
I am sick of spending. Got the necessities for the kid and done deal.

I don't know...in the time it took to write this post back, I am now thinking the heck with the lights and save my money! :)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Yep...I've taken to decorating with mostly things found in the outdoors anyway. If I use lights at all they are just small strands of white to highlight my wonderful, all-natural decorations! :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I have to remember KISS
Keep It Simple Stupid...that is me. more lights means more complications to hang and higher elec. bill...LOL..why do that to myself.
Simple is how I want to live, duh, so simple decorations it will be.
Karen is saying no to the new lights, using SOME of what I have and making it tastfully simple!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Yep...I'm all for tastefully simplistic when decorating! I guess I've become known for that in some circles, I don't know how, exactly, as I am the poorest person IN my circles....guess they mistaken "poor" for "simple elegance"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
guess they mistaken "poor" for "simple elegance"!

***Hmm...I smell a million dollar book deal here. Simple Elegance. I like that title! :)

user251

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
were not even doing all the outside lights, with the kids blessings i might add, we explained the situation about the money issues and they were very understanding about it. we don't want the high power bill come January. All we are doing is a indoor tree with homemade ornaments most of which were made at school.

Latest posts