Booze!

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
lol curly
grandma knew her stuff

the drinks that taste so delish and go down easy are the ones that nail ya when you stand up haha
....or make you throw rocks through your own windows......
:gig

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
FarmerChick said:
lol curly
grandma knew her stuff

the drinks that taste so delish and go down easy are the ones that nail ya when you stand up haha
....or make you throw rocks through your own windows......
:gig
UT OH SKR
you soundin' way rowdy on that one! :)

sucks to have to pay for your own damage done under
the influence :lol:

ORChick

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
eggs4sale said:
I don't understand eggnog. It looks and smells like chicken soup that's been left out for 3 days. And since 'nog' sounds like something we would have been chastised for doing by the nuns, I'm leery. Well, now that I think of it THAT way, maybe I gotta try me some nog!

I made plum pudding last year, just to find out what the he** THAT is. After that, I found a little fancy-looking jar of 'Hard Sauce' that says it's for plum pudding. I found it at the last-chance store, can't imagine why. Seems everyone would be clamoring for hard sauce for their plum pudding, doesn't it?
Sounds like you need another recipe for your eggnog :lol:

And hard sauce is basically just butter, sugar, and *hard* liquor :)

Question: What is the attraction of a punch that tastes harmless, but isn't? I mean, if you can't taste the liquor anyway why not just leave it out, and be able to drive yourself home? I have never understood that. But then, I don't understand the appeal of a vodka tonic either; that's just tonic with a kick. I prefer gin, which I can taste.

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I can taste vodka. In fact, I think I'm going to taste some when I get home. :D
But really, I never got the idea that vodka didn't have a flavor, cause I really can taste it. That is my drink of choice. It used to be Jack & coke.
Before that it was Crown, until I got alcohol poisoning from it. Never drink with the bag on...

Bethanial

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
noobiechickenlady said:
I can taste vodka. In fact, I think I'm going to taste some when I get home. :D
But really, I never got the idea that vodka didn't have a flavor, cause I really can taste it. That is my drink of choice. It used to be Jack & coke.
Before that it was Crown, until I got alcohol poisoning from it. Never drink with the bag on...
:woot Vodka's always been my poison of choice, too. I can taste it, but not as strong as other's.

And SKR8PN, that's my "refined" version ;) Think I gotta go to the Class VI/shoppette tomorrow, and get some SoCo and Everclear, since I'll be driving right past the base (almost 2 hrs away, but a dr's appt in the same town) .... That military dependent ID still has its perks :clap