Boy, am I a dingbat sometimes!!!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Okay....road trip to Aly's house for ferret snuggling!!! :celebrate

I can just see us driving all over the continent, collecting SSers and converging on Quail's place for an annual ferret snuggling! We could dance naked under the full moon, chant the sacred ferret mysteries and share SS tips and beliefs while sipping herbal teas.... :cool:

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Beekissed said:

I can just see us driving all over the continent, collecting SSers and converging on Quail's place for an annual ferret snuggling! We could dance naked under the full moon, chant the sacred ferret mysteries and share SS tips and beliefs while sipping herbal teas.... :cool:
Whoa...now you are getting weird Bee...have you taken your meds lately??? :hu

(isn't that just the perfect skitzo guy? i've been waiting a LONG time to use him!)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
freemotion, you are more than welcome anytime!

Beekissed said:

Uh, I was with you until you got to the dance naked..blah blah blah...

We can talk ferrets, snuggle ferret, share SS tip and beliefs...but no chanting or naked dancing LOL