Bubblingbrooks Journey - Salut!

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Gosh Vicky I think we just posted at the same time and said pretty much the same thing! :lol:

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
The new pack n plays are really nice. We got one for my daughter, they are so versatile. Hers is a changing table, a basinett, and a playpen, and has a mobile, a music box and folds into a tiny bag!

Those swings are extremely useful as well. My babies all loved them. You are smart to not have things pile up yet though. Don't even worry about buying clothes, most of the time people will love to buy new baby clothes and you will get more than you need from helpful friends or people you know who just had babies. My daughter had at least two wardrobes full and never bought a thing.

I think because it is so fun to see those tiny baby clothes, everyone loves to buy them! I know I do!

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
:love So happy for all three of you! My brother is adopted from Korea and we had to wait nine months before all the paperwork was done and he came home.

How are things going on the name front? I am in agreement with you that names are very significant and to be considered carefully. Maybe once she's home with you, something will strike you or you will have peace about Mary Katherine.

We were blessed with my brother's name. We wanted to honor his Korean heritage but give him an American name. My middle name is Fay, and my sister's middle is Rae. His middle name in Korean was Tae so we kept that.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Not excited, are you? Congrats!

Damummis

Microfarmer
Reaction score
AWESOME!!!!

How old is she?????

We are all going to need your addy. I know I have things for little Katie.