Called the Police-----

StupidBird

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Getting along in the neighborhood. I consider that a critical part now of self sufficiency. Being aware and ACTIVE with your immediate surroundings... IMHO.

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
StupidBird said:
Getting along in the neighborhood. I consider that a critical part now of self sufficiency. Being aware and ACTIVE with your immediate surroundings... IMHO.
:thumbsup

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I agree SB. It is critical for long term survival to have like people in your area as your friends etc. I am farmer, I have farmer friends. I know my support group is very sturdy!

Dragster idiot from somewhere else using my road as his personal fun ride is not critical :lol: :lol:

Mattemma

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
If you think you would be safe enough block the road when he pulls into the dead end road to dragster.Back your car into the road and with video cam in hand tape away so you get the license. Police will do little.Maybe ticket.My friends son got a $600 fine for drag racing.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So far he has not been back. Maybe he saw the cop drive around the area? who knows but good idea. that license plate will be next if he comes back that is for sure.

$600 would hurt anyone's wallet!