Can you really be Earth friendly if you have children?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Rosalind said:
Beekissed said:
Who is going to care for you into your old age?
You better hope they work in the nursing home you will end up in...and I hope they haven't read your posts! ;)

Were you raised by wolves, perchance?

I feel so much better that this type of thinking will not be reproduced ad nauseam.
I don't think I am the one who is confused here about courtesy, but yes, I will certainly agree to disagree.
Rosalind, will you accept my sincere apologies for my rude and judgemental behavior on this forum? You are right, I was being insulting and argumentative and I had no right to do so. I was cranky and irritated with the world in general and took it out on you. This is no excuse, I know, but I am truly sorry for my meanness and harsh words. Please accept my apologies for this. I can't promise I won't be a total buttock ever again, but I will promise that I will try very hard to not let it spill out on this forum. :hugs

Everyone else...I apologize for my overbearing and judgemental posts and will try very hard to control my hormonal rants and keep them to a minimum. If I cannot, please feel free to bring this to my attention, so that I can do a reality check? Thank you! :rolleyes:

ETA: God brought this to my attention in a real big way today and opened my eyes to my colossal ignorance and prideful feelings! Man, do I hate to bring His attention to my misdemeanors....this means they were really, really bad! :/