Can you tell me what this means?

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
He probably gets kickbacks on all the tin foil hats sold in America.

I just have to sigh really loud when I think about it. There's no "secret conspiracy" to collapse the economy. It's right out there in the open. I just don't understand what makes it invisible to thinking people.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Thats why I invest all my money in chickens...... :) A total banking meltdown will not affect me at all...it is not where I keep my security! :p :lol:

Sufficient to the day is the evil therein..... :old

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
It's right out there in the open.
it IS right out there in the open, isnt it? hee hee hee hee

and yep i'm putting all my money in chickens also. and fencing...and pretty soon guns for the turret towers... i'm ready for the zombie biker invasion. and the complete collapse of the economy. well. except for coffee. i'm not sure what i'd do about that.

in the meantime i've seen two writers recently say there is going to be a world wide food shortage in the next couple of years. well with the grasshopper swarms in the west, all these earthquakes, and that danged icelandic volcano... golly... they just might be right. just when we recover from that we've got the solar flares coming in 2012. where's my tinfoil hat? i think we are doomed.

all my city-fried friends who mocked me for doing this farming thing are now starting to look around and see all this craziness..i dont look like such a loon now. hum...

are the interest rates up yet? speaking of all my wealth, i'm headed out to see how them meat chix are doing. and i'd better put one of my turkey hens on a nest.. they are my back up wealth.

:)

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
i'm ready for the zombie biker invasion. and the complete collapse of the economy. well. except for coffee. i'm not sure what i'd do about that
This is a concern. There could be riots!

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
patandchickens said:
Wifezilla said:
well. except for coffee. i'm not sure what i'd do about that
This is a concern. There could be riots!
Without coffee would people have the *energy* to riot?

At the very least, riots would probably not start very early in the day :p

Pat
good thought. well maybe we wouldnt actually RIOT... we'd all just be really surly?????

:)

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
....and spitting out tea and saying "this S*CKS! its just not as good!"

and perhaps some dramatic stomping away.....