Canadian flocks!

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
hello Iam a new member from Canada and i am excited to read many forums ,backyard chickens included .I hope to start a mini homestead in summer .:frow

Welcome. Eastern or Western Canada? What is your growing zone? Are you currently gardening? What are your usual first and last frost dates? Inquiring minds want to know! What kind of animals do you want to have?

WildBird

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Welcome! I have backyard chickens too! Great pets and, of course, layers! I hope you have a great day!

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
hello Iam a new member from Canada and i am excited to read many forums ,backyard chickens included .I hope to start a mini homestead in summer .:frow
Hello!! and welcome to the forums. Just hang in there, you will definitely have that homestead that you're waiting for. Just keep on reading the forums and you will learn a lot...

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forums!! have you started your plans already? I hope you can start soon!!! :D:D:D:D;);)

Latest posts