Canning Supplies

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My husbands Irish setter would get such bad farts sometimes. When he would stand up on his bed, look at his butt with disgust and then leave the room, we would follow ... if they were bad enough to chase him out of the room, we didn't want to know how bad they were. :sick :lol:

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Zeus jumps up and runs away whenever he farts. Even if he's dead asleep. It's hilarious to watch.

Poor Athena just can't handle wheat. Found that out early on when she was a puppy. That was horrible. Then learned quickly that I had to read treat labels because whining dog in pain and with runs sucks.

Neither dog will eat dog biscuits now because they are used to meat treats. I trained a food prejudice into them on purpose. Protects Athena at the vet or pet store.

The only grain treat they like are those Nutro crunchy treats with fruit. It's mostly rice and the smell makes me want to eat them.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We almost bought a place that had an extra building with a big kitchen in it. I think it was used for 4-H. DH asked what I would use it for and I said "That is my Canning Kitchen." If we had gotten it, I would have checked with the UW-Extension about doing a canning class, or canning group to allow others to use it too.
Alas, we did not buy that property.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Anybody need anything? :) no lids, picked up two dozen quart jars and rolls of foodsaver bags
20201114_101514.jpg

Latest posts