Cap'n Crunch Cereal

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
Remember those sweet little tiny squares that if eaten wrong would shred the roof of your mouth, kinda like biting down on a Doritos's point up. After a few bowls of cap'n glass you would have stalactites hanging down and throughout the entire school day you would battle them like a punching bag with your tongue.

Anyways I always buy the generic unsweetened corn flakes and the such and are usually $2 a box cheaper, but they are boring so what I do is buy a tasty sweet cereal and mix them together and it makes everybody happy. Normally I mix a 75% generic cheerios with 25% sugar smacks - they sure am good then.

kathyschix

Power Conserver
Reaction score
:th

OMG you mentioned my favorite. :drool :drool :drool I can't remember the last time I had it!

Step away from the Captain Crunch... :barnie

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
This may sound funny but many competitive runners use Captain Crunch cereal to carbo-load the night before a marathon.
I never used it but that may explain why I'm not in the Olympics. :p

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
sylvie said:
This may sound funny but many competitive runners use Captain Crunch cereal to carbo-load the night before a marathon.
I never used it but that may explain why I'm not in the Olympics. :p
What is round on the ends and high in the middle (oHIo).

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
King Vitamin was worse! :gig

(I can't believe I used to eat that crap! LOLOL)

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
xpc said:
Remember those sweet little tiny squares that if eaten wrong would shred the roof of your mouth, kinda like biting down on a Doritos's point up. After a few bowls of cap'n glass you would have stalactites hanging down and throughout the entire school day you would battle them like a punching bag with your tongue.
My husband just had a box of CC this week and said, "Now I remember why I don't eat that anymore!"

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
LOL, I survived college on that stuff! If nothing else in the food hall was edible there was always that bin of Capn C! And YES!! All the competitive runners I hung out with ate it. Man that stuff hurt! And it was disgusting soggy so you had to eat it when it was the most terrifyingly sharp!
I don't think I could touch the stuff without gagging anymore.

Anybody remember Quisp? Mmmmmmmmm