Cap'n Crunch Cereal

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I don't eat cereal. yucky to me but Tony is doing just that.
Mixing his organic granola, and bran flakes etc. with a little of the junk....some cocoa pebbles in there for sweet taste. now he hit on chocolate lucky charms. eww....

Nicole doesn't eat much junk cereal which is great. I am glad she just doesn't like it much. She does like frosted flakes as a dry snack every now and then.

simplynewt

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
This is my all-time favorite cereal. I clicked on it thinking that I was going to be told how bad it was for me. :hit

Im glad this wasnt the case. :ya

moxies_chickennuggets

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I used to love CC for a snack...but the last box made my stomach cramp. Everytime I ate some. so, I finally tossed the reaminder of the box in the trash. I guess that means I am getting old......:old :hit

THEFAN

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I was a Berry Cruncher myself. Found if I ate it with my back molers I wouldn't have the mouth pain. :)

I would always mix cereals. My daugher would always have 3-4 boxes of them layering around when she was in her cereal phase. So I would mis them all into one. Kashi cereals and Lucy Charms wan't that good of a mix . I'm pretty sure this put an end to the cereal phase. Now it's bacon and eggs or waffles.

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
DH is the big cereal eater here and Cap'n used to be one of his top choices. I'm a toast person for the most part, but I still enjoy a bowl of cereal once in a while. Bring on the sugar and carbs, baby!

Toulle

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
When I was into ultralight backpacking we used to make a mix of capn crunch + m&ms + peanuts. Not exactly something you want to live off of, but a nice energy boost and a pick-me-up for when your energy and motivation start lagging.

King Vitamin - same as a cereal called Kix - only people that I ever saw buying the stuff were the WIC customers when I worked in a grocery store. I always figured if it weren't for WIC those cereals would be out of business

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Captain Crunch with the blue and pink berries.. :drool

*now i must send hubby out*

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Peanut Butter Cap'n doesn't have sharp edges.....and is my favorite cereal ever! Second to that I like Life(plain).

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Not a cereal eater here, maybe I should be glad.

raro

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
We have a running joke in our family. When my daughter was 2, I was awakened about 4 a.m. by the sound of her sobbing hysterically. I went running into her room and found her lying in bed, tears running down her face. I urgently asked her what was wrong, and she sobbed, "Crunch berries! I want Cap'n Crunch Berries!" I realized she was still really asleep and crying in her sleep, but she continued crying until I stomped into the kitchen, tossed a handful of the stupid cereal into a baggie and went back and handed it to her. She gratefully took it, cuddled it under her chin, and contentedly drifted back into sleep. In the morning she was surprised. "Hey, mama! My bed is full of crunch berries! Come look!!!" To this day, we tease her about it. :D