Cecilia's Journal

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thank you all! We are shocked but excited. I’m no longer surprised that I’m so huge or so hungry all the time! We’re going to be fine… I hope.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I’ve called about 100 people today. This is crazy town. My midwife is totally on board with delivering twins at home, the ER will have to be on call though. 😕
I’m now taking prenatal vitamins, iron supplements, multivitamin, A calcium supplement, and vitamin C gummies. Alongside all of my prescriptions. To a grand total offff 6 different medications!! I guess I was pretty malnourished. Oops!
My mom is trying to get me to change my mind and have a birth at the hospital. My dad is ecstatic, as usual.

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I’ve called about 100 people today. This is crazy town. My midwife is totally on board with delivering twins at home, the ER will have to be on call though. 😕
I’m now taking prenatal vitamins, iron supplements, multivitamin, A calcium supplement, and vitamin C gummies. Alongside all of my prescriptions. To a grand total offff 6 different medications!! I guess I was pretty malnourished. Oops!
My mom is trying to get me to change my mind and have a birth at the hospital. My dad is ecstatic, as usual.
Well... the nice thing about twins is they tend to be smaller, so easier to birth. ;)

You just need a midwife who is experienced in this sort of thing, and can untangle them if needed.

When is your due date? And how far along are you now? 20 weeks?

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well... the nice thing about twins is they tend to be smaller, so easier to birth. ;)

You just need a midwife who is experienced in this sort of thing, and can untangle them if needed.

When is your due date? And how far along are you now? 20 weeks?
19 weeks on Monday. Dude date is February 22. Hopefully I don’t go any farther! My midwife is in her 70’s. She’s been through it all. Tiny babies will be easier! I do need to eat more though… that reminds me, snack time.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
19 weeks on Monday. Dude date is February 22. Hopefully I don’t go any farther! My midwife is in her 70’s. She’s been through it all. Tiny babies will be easier! I do need to eat more though… that reminds me, snack time.
FAT BOMBS!!!!!

You can search limited on this site. Some great recipes were purged during the 2011 drama.

You might have more luck on google.

Butter, nuts, coconut. Yum

Latest posts