Cecilia's Journal

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I haven't seen step by step birthing updates on this site for over 10 years. Back then multiple folks had goats kidding for their first experience. Questions and pictures (multiple areas of the pregnant does) about "how close is she to popping", "how loose are the ligaments". Don't know why this made me think of those days. LOL.

NO PICTURES!

Hoping for a restful night.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
DB34DA74-5FD7-49C4-8CB3-8222E5DF158B.jpeg

I just had a baby at 6:17!! I can’t believe this. I have a baby boy. I did that. I made that. I can’t wait to hold you baby boy. I can’t wait to go home.
3 pounds 8 ounces- Francisco

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! ❤️🥰

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Keep your sense of humor. It's all too easy to get mad when you find your little darling plastered in red clay mud, hair included. Just stop a few seconds and consider that If this was someone else's child, you'd be laughing your behind off, and give yourself permission to laugh.

My granddaughters this past summer. They got quiet and this is what their Momma found. LOL

1634063519724.png

1634063721581.png

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I can’t sleep. My head is all over the place right now. Brace yourself.

We’re having twins. I don’t know how baby B was missed. I’ve had 3 ultrasounds. I’m in shock right now. I’m not sure how this will change my birth plan. I’m devastated. It was supposed to be simple anatomy with a new doctor. He looked at me and said “Baby B is measuring nicely as well!” We were taken completely off guard. A boy and a girl. I’m thrilled and terrified and sad and angry all wrapped up in a nice little bow. They are surprisingly both healthy despite me not intaking enough protein for twins. I knew I had an extremely high chance but I just figured I’d be fine. I’d be the exception. This changes lots of future plans, I was so hoping to adopt the next baby. But 2 is my limit. Now I have to start an entirely different routine in terms of my food and water intake. I dearly hope I can still have my home birth. Pray for me y’all. I’m so scared. Joyful too.

Latest posts