Cecilia's Journal

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We co-slept/co-sleep as well. DD14 Slept with us until I became pregnant with #2 when she was 8. She had no problems moving into her own bed and room. DD7 still crawls into our bed around 1 pm every night. It works for us, may not work for some. DH is a very hard sleeper and would never hear them in the middle of the night if they were down the hall. I just like having her close.

We did and still do clothes from the thrift store and garage sales. Only thing we bought brand new was car seats. Held babies all the time ;) Nursed #2 until she was 2.5 but #1 couldn't latch and was on goat milk due to sensitivity til she was 2.

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
@Trying2keepitReal Goats milk? Can you explain that?
DD15 couldn't do dairy and I didn't want to give her soy formula so we did goats milk for her. They say it isn't good for babies and that us human's weren't ever meant to drink it but she was able to tolerate it with no issues and we drink goat's milk at home now.

I think you can get it in a powdered formula form. We have friends that raise and process their own so we bought from them.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh! and my pants don't fit. :gig
Speaking of which… sideways selfie bump-date!
E59EAF6C-4AA8-484C-8DDA-2699BF6996EE.jpeg
man that’s a bad angle, I look fat! 😂

Last edited:

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
You told me you never seen a pregnant woman too big to stand, I think I might prove that wrong 🤣