Cecilia's Journal

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Did she say why? In almost all cases bedrest does more harm than good. I was inappropriately on bedrest from 26 weeks with DS6 and from 25 weeks with DS14. I never recovered physically from bedrest. Both kids were full term, so bedrest didnt matter for either. šŸ˜”
ā€œTo keep me from breaking a hip and protect the babies in uteroā€ šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ˜•

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I understand that I keep falling down. It scares me too, but I still have to live my life! Of course I do t want to miscarry but my appointment is Thursday! šŸ˜­

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
About 80 ounces a day. Is that enough?
Are you getting enough salt?

Too much water or not enough salt = falling and fainting.

This happened to me while pregnant. It affects me more because of dysautonomia and I hadnt been diagnosed then.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Probably not. I donā€™t put salt in anything as I donā€™t like the taste of it at all :sick
Swap water for milk. That will help your electrolytes a lot. Graham crackers have as much sodium as many salty snacks, so that's a good "not salty" sodium source.

If you decrease sugars/carbs, you have to increase sodium intake. Carb increase insulin, and insulin causes sodium retention. People who eat strict keto consume like 5,000 mg sodium just to maintain homeostasis.