Cecilia's Journal

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Great! It was pretty and it made me realize we need to log this while lumber is still expensive.
That is great if you have the resources, lots of hard work though :) We have fallen (not sue that is the correct term) quite a few trees over the last couple years...cutting them down is easy--the limbing and splitting is a back breaker

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I took a bath today! That was nice. The babies ruined my inner peace, wiggly and kicking! Back still hurts. What can you do.
eat ice cream? :idunno

my worst "aliens inside me" moments were taking a bath when pregnant with DS6. DS14 would chill out when I took a bath (when pregnant with him) but DS6 went crazy!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
When pregnant with my daughter I wanted a coke float almost every evening. I'm sure it contributed to the beached whale I turned into. How did I deliver an 8 pound baby and gained 60 pounds? :lol: No problem on losing weight, I lost it fast. Interesting....... to this day, my DD's favorite treat is a coke float.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
When pregnant with my daughter I wanted a coke float almost every evening. I'm sure it contributed to the beached whale I turned into. How did I deliver an 8 pound baby and gained 60 pounds? :lol: No problem on losing weight, I lost it fast. Interesting....... to this day, my DD's favorite treat is a coke float.
I’ve had chicken tikka masala and Mac and cheese for probably 8 days straight. And of course Halloween candy!