Cecilia's Journal

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Remind me frequently after all this is over that I don’t want to have a baby again.
I am sure you are so very tired and Gina is to,
I am praying , I so want everything to be ok for you,
I’m freaking exhausted. It hurts worse than anything I’ve ever experienced in my life. And for whatever reason I really don’t hate it.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Remind me frequently after all this is over that I don’t want to have a baby again.

I’m freaking exhausted. It hurts worse than anything I’ve ever experienced in my life. And for whatever reason I really don’t hate it.
It is how our bodies are made, for child birth,
Rest of you can, I am sure the babies are tired too and stressed,
I am glad they are keeping an eye on you

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score

Nature has a plan to make you forget. :gig

My momma told me "when it's over, it's over" and I didn't understand until it was over.

Most times when we feel pain, it hurts, and just keeps hurting and healing hurts and everything hurts and feels like it will hurt forever. After vaginal delivery, the pain stops and there's a crazy hormone shift and it's like the best high ever, there's nothing quite like it.

Hang in there. When it's over, it's over. :hugs