Cecilia's Journal

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Baby girl is still cooking! We’ve somewhat started back at the beginning with her. Hopefully we aren’t in labor for more than a few hours again.

Frankie is doing great! He’s all hooked up to oxygen and donor colostrum. I’m in to much pain to pump right now. He’s just beautiful.
About a pound heavier than expected too!!

As for me- I got some much needed sleep after. Baby girl’s head is still on my hip. I’m just waiting for her to move down a bit. I’m ready to be done. I’ve been given some apple juice for a little sugar and energy. I’m ready for the pain to be over with. I’m also in tears.
Oh Honey!!! I am still praying, and oh for baby girl, I pray she has a strong heart beat and is also resting, :caf:hit
🥰😘😘😘 😘to you both Cecillia, Gianna, & Frankie, &baby girl

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
every-morning.jpg

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh Honey!!! I am still praying, and oh for baby girl, I pray she has a strong heart beat and is also resting, :caf:hit
🥰😘😘😘 😘to you both Cecillia, Gianna, & Frankie, &baby girl
She’s kicked me about 100 times today lol. I know in my heart she is ok. I’ve been trying to get her to move down for me to no avail. I would love to get on a yoga ball but I have to remind myself that I just gave birth once. 🤣 I’m so relieved though. Endorphins are flowing and it’s going to be so much easier to deliver Baby girl.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
She’s kicked me about 100 times today lol. I know in my heart she is ok. I’ve been trying to get her to move down for me to no avail. I would love to get on a yoga ball but I have to remind myself that I just gave birth once. 🤣 I’m so relieved though. Endorphins are flowing and it’s going to be so much easier to deliver Baby girl.
when my DDIL delivered her first [now on baby#6] the nurse told her to push to soon before her V-canal was ready,, well it didnt go well, it didnt stretch like it should and just tore,, she had to have it all stitched back together,, it was N.G.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
when my DDIL delivered her first [now on baby#6] the nurse told her to push to soon before her V-canal was ready,, well it didnt go well, it didnt stretch like it should and just tore,, she had to have it all stitched back together,, it was N.G.
Yeah, definitely NOT going to push right now. Her head is down, but not in the right spot. I’m going to let the contractions do their thing. That’s what they are for right? ❤️