Cecilia's Journal

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Saw Abby again today. Pebble went home with her today. I hope I gave her enough supplies. 3 bags of dog food, a dozen toys, his bed, his treats, his crate, bowls, his collar and leash, tags, updated microchip, and his blankie. He’s going to have fun. I know it.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Saw Abby again today. Pebble went home with her today. I hope I gave her enough supplies. 3 bags of dog food, a dozen toys, his bed, his treats, his crate, bowls, his collar and leash, tags, updated microchip, and his blankie. He’s going to have fun. I know it.

i had to go back and figure out what you were talking about, but it looks like a good companion and possible more protection for her against the dude if he tries to be a jerk.

hope it works out well for both of them togeher. :)

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I’m kind of dreading seeing my extended family tomorrow. Dad is hosting and the only thing the rest of our family does is judge us because we are the “black sheep”.

Are we black sheep? Yeah absolutely 🤣. Does it feel good to be the butt of the the joke? No.

Ugh and they always try to go into the tack room at dad’s place. “Please don’t touch that” is going to be my phrase of the day. I hope a horse bites their hand. Or maybe a dog.

They better not bombard me with questions about the twins. I will never understand why Gianna gets so excited to go. 🤣

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I’m kind of dreading seeing my extended family tomorrow. Dad is hosting and the only thing the rest of our family does is judge us because we are the “black sheep”.

Are we black sheep? Yeah absolutely 🤣. Does it feel good to be the butt of the the joke? No.

Ugh and they always try to go into the tack room at dad’s place. “Please don’t touch that” is going to be my phrase of the day. I hope a horse bites their hand. Or maybe a dog.

They better not bombard me with questions about the twins. I will never understand why Gianna gets so excited to go. 🤣
better be some extra pie for you at the end of that trip.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

she's a more social person? :)

i hope it goes better than you expect!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Abby can get the boyfriend to sign over his rights to the baby. That would mean no child support. But with child support comes visitation. Visitation can be every other weekend and alternating holidays. He can make her life a living hell. If he signs away his rights, then if or when she gets married, her husband could adopt her child.

Since the boyfriend wants her to abort the baby, signing his rights away in exchange for no child support should sound attractive to him. Be sure to include a clause that makes child support retroactive back to day one of the child’s life, IF boyfriend should ever drag her to court for visitation or custody. He could change his mind someday…… she needs to get on this immediately before his mom or someone else gets in on it and then she will have to put up with him and his family for the next 18 years. She needs an attorney.