Cecilia's Journal

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Oh jeez. I don't think i could do it.
DS6 would escape regularly at 2 years old. He could climb ladders up - but not down - and over livestock gates. He was terrifying. We didn't set up our pool for a few years!

He would sneak to the room I was in and close the door, then go to the mudroom and verrrrrrry quietly close the door, and then leave the front door open. Sneaky cheeky bugger!

We had to do some unusual child-proofing for a bit there.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
DS6 would escape regularly at 2 years old. He could climb ladders up - but not down - and over livestock gates. He was terrifying. We didn't set up our pool for a few years!

He would sneak to the room I was in and close the door, then go to the mudroom and verrrrrrry quietly close the door, and then leave the front door open. Sneaky cheeky bugger!

tangent = leashes sound better when your kids are running off :) If you need them, you will know!

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score

Good lord! God sends small children to test our strength. That is for sure.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yikes! A busy and slow week on the farm over here. Thinking about investing in meat rabbits but still very much on the fence. Dad wants me to sell the call ducks, I have set 20 of their eggs and not a single one has developed even a little bit. But they are just too cute. Slept not-so-well last night. Womp Womp.