Christmas Spending

Okiemommy

Supermom
Reaction score
Dace said:
Okiemommy said:
sufficientforme said:
I know I would love that kind of gift, I am just not sure a teen would appreciate the thought that went behind it. It really depends on them. I guess if you made a whole junk food type/movie basket with them they probably would love it.. My hubby also mentioned what about a gift from a store like GAMESTOP which also has new/used games for reasonable prices.
Teens are definitely tough!
And I am with you on the whole love to give gifts...I save up all year stuff that I can give and we always try to give this time of year to people who need it.
Great idea too! Gamestop or adding a movie would personalize it more! I don't even know if they have a game system but I can find out! :D I know they like movies! I just have to find movies and games that they have been wanting :weee

I am glad someone is with me on the gift giving. :D I feel like I am the only one, with all of the less is more talk. (Not knocking it, I just feel like a lone gifty-person LOL!) But I have witnessed firsthand how much joy it brings to a person when you give them a gift that is something that they deeply love.

And thank you for your honesty sufficientforme!! :weee
You know if buying a game is outside of your budget, I know that you can rent games at Blockbuster. When money is tight those little fun things get axed, renting movies and games, so a gift card to a movie rental place in a little basket with pop corn and soda would likely be appreciated.
Another Excellent idea!!! :weee

Latest posts