CIGARETTES AND TAMPONS

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up and down the aisles. The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him. He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife. She directs him down the correct aisle. A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter. She says, confused, "Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife? He answers, " You see, it's like this, yesterday, I sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of cigarettes and she came back with a tin of tobacco and some rolling papers; cause it's sooo-ooo--oo-ooo much cheaper. So, I figure if I have to roll my own, so does she.

robbobbin

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Wonder how much he like taking his butt back to the store...? hehehe

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ONLY in a joke would that happen.

We weren't married long, but funny cause I left a tampon in Tony's truck console and he told his friend while they were golfing to look in there and get something. His friend said, NOW I know you are married, cause that sure would never be in your truck...HA HA HA

basically he told me the story to GET IT OUT OF THERE! HA HA

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
My hubby (who I admit is a little strange) was waiting in a grocery store line, buying some "girl products" and some other stuff.

The guy in front of him had a sleazy magazine and some beer. When the guy in front made a little comment about my hubby's purchases, hubby just smiled. Then he said "Well at least I have a real live woman at my house."

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Farmfresh said:
My hubby (who I admit is a little strange) was waiting in a grocery store line, buying some "girl products" and some other stuff.

The guy in front of him had a sleazy magazine and some beer. When the guy in front made a little comment about my hubby's purchases, hubby just smiled. Then he said "Well at least I have a real live woman at my house."
:lol: That was a fantastic come back!