Clicking on Links...

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
ranchhand said:
aggieterpkatie said:
ranchhand said:
:lol: I soooo wish I'd met you when I was up that way. Not sure Bec even knew you then!

The 3 of us could have lolled around, sipping whatever, watching horses watching us.............
Wait a minute...who are you? :lol: Are you on my FB friends list?
I am indeed. I'll PM you with the details. :)
Thought so, I just wanted to make sure! :lol:

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
aggieterpkatie said:
Wifezilla said:
If you right-click on a link it should give you the option to open a new window or tab. If you are using a mac, you click while holding down the apple key.
Thanks. I have been doing the right click thing, but I'm super lazy and don't want to have to do that. :lol:
:th
:lol: I know, I know. I always prefer links to automatically open in new windows or tabs. :D

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Ooh, that would mess me up. I usually read on my phone and I only get 8 windows. Sometimes I have a few already open with something I need to save. I try to keep several free so that I too can open in a new window, but if I get too many it will automatically close an older one.

It's an extra step for me to open in a new window too, which I prefer. But if it's the default I have to save tabs and constantly be very careful before opening links. Sometimes I accidentally click while scrolling too, since there IS no mouse.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
aggieterpkatie said:
Bubblingbrooks said:
aggieterpkatie said:
Thanks. I have been doing the right click thing, but I'm super lazy and don't want to have to do that. :lol:
:th
:lol: I know, I know. I always prefer links to automatically open in new windows or tabs. :D
If you use Firefox they will ;)

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
aggieterpkatie said:
Bubblingbrooks said:
If you use Firefox they will ;)
I am using Firefox now and when I clicked on your link in your siggy it opened in this same window. :/

Latest posts