Clothespin Bag (Pix)

Rebbetzin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I am a firm believer in recycling things. It was suggested on The Easy Garden forum that this might be something others would enjoy seeing.

A few years ago I saw a clothes pin bag made from a toddler sized dress. I found one at a Second Hand Store that worked for about three years. It was a cute little denim skirted dress with a flowered top.

Well, it finally got pretty faded, so this week I went looking for a new little dress to replace it.

I found the cutest dress!!

Clothespinbagfrontemail.jpg

Here is the back of the dress.

Clothespinbagbackemail.jpg

It was very easy to make.

I decided to crochet over the hanger, but I may change it if I can find a nice pink plastic child size hanger.

Hiedi

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
That is so cute. I definitely need a clothespin bag. We just leave our clothespins on the line, and they end up falling apart over time. :rolleyes:

Hiedi

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
By the way, I like your avatar. :thumbsup

Hiedi

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
We had a German Shepherd (which was the best dog I ever had) with that name. When we had her registered, we spelled her name wrong so I have spelled it that way ever since.

karanleaf

Power Conserver
Reaction score
:welcome Rebbetzin I think you will like this forum as well as TEG.. :clap

There are some folks here with some wonderful ideas. And you are very inventive your self. So I know you will fit in great ;)

Frow Karan :D

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Rebbetzin, awesome, you came over to SS! :welcome ! And I love your avatar, too, I actually have that somewhere in my collection, good idea to use it that way! :thumbsup

Aidenbaby

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Rebbetzen, welcome to SS. I LOVE how cute that clothes pin bag turned out. You could easily sell it.