Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I find it interesting how America brings together so many different cultures. I wish I was something other than Spanish and Italian. 85% Italian 15% Spanish.
Do a DNA thing. My DD and DSIL gifted my husband with 23 and me, he came back as an interesting mix. Come to find out, he was 3 % Neanderthal. :lol::lol::lol:

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Morning all. Quiet day here. Snow overnight (4ish inches), just started a fire, on the ole computer logged into work, thought I would check in here and have a cup of coffee on the table. Hope you all have a great day. After work I am doing my final seed shopping, figure out my chick order that I will place Jan 1st/2nd, coop and greenhouse planning.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Doing laundry. Washed and dried the bedsheets, got to make the bed now. After a week of snotty nosed granddaughters sleeping with me, the sheets were pretty gross. I did change the pillow cases regularly. LOL Both of them coughing and snorting on me all night has gifted me with a sore throat and stuffy sinus. Taking my Tylenol Sinus Severe. After the first night I gave them both Delsym cough syrup before bed time and that cut out the coughing. At least I slept better. LOL LOL

Latest posts