Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Missed that one, those stories are cool.

the commercials drive me nuts on those channels, i'll watch the shows at my brother's place when we visit if nobody is talking, i have to hit the mute button when the commercials come on. i really do like the gold mining ones, especially the stream ones, but they swear so much in some of those you can't hear what they're saying they're bleeping so many words.

i've always enjoyed watching people build things and have helped out a lot. no plans to go prospecting though. nope. i know my own limits... :)

the oak island show, i watched two episodes with my brother and it was like slow torture to me. i do like history, but not at that pace.

i tink the crud is here, i'm slightly congested and Mom is sneezing. hopefully it won't be anything serious for either of us. she probably won't even admit to feeling anything at all - that's how she is.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
U
the commercials drive me nuts on those channels, i'll watch the shows at my brother's place when we visit if nobody is talking, i have to hit the mute button when the commercials come on. i really do like the gold mining ones, especially the stream ones, but they swear so much in some of those you can't hear what they're saying they're bleeping so many words.

i've always enjoyed watching people build things and have helped out a lot. no plans to go prospecting though. nope. i know my own limits... :)

the oak island show, i watched two episodes with my brother and it was like slow torture to me. i do like history, but not at that pace.

i tink the crud is here, i'm slightly congested and Mom is sneezing. hopefully it won't be anything serious for either of us. she probably won't even admit to feeling anything at all - that's how she is.
Unless you watch it on line, sometimes you don't get the Ad's

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
U

Unless you watch it on line, sometimes you don't get the Ad's

Mom is the tv watcher, i usually am reading or chattering with gardening friends or writing or tinkering on the computer or, well, last of all, trying to get some of this mess cleaned up. lol i can drag that on for a few more months at least. :)

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Caption This
IMG_20220112_163415398.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I found out at 9:30 am the young couple have the house empty,☺️
So we went to town to try and find an available uhaul, due to our driveway, we can't get a truck bigger than 20ft, but we got one and got back here about 12:30ish,

We dug in and got to work,
We just stoped to eat dinner, 5:30pm , I made chili burgers, we got every box from in the house loaded into the uhaul, we will do furniture next, we will unload in the morning and come back to reload the truck,,. Uhaul wants the truck back on Friday, they said someone reserved it, so we will have to get another truck at a different place on Sat.

We still have the laundry out building and DH shop, so,, it will at least 4 trips.

I am leaving @baymule in charge of morning ☕ coffee ☕
I won't have time for a few days. I will be shut ting off the internet in the morning , but I'll have my cell. I will try and pop in if I can.
Ok, DH is done eating, back to work.
😎

Latest posts