Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I’m tired. I put clips on T-posts until 11:30 this morning. Only lacked 9 more to be finished, just had to stop. Went inside and put plastic on the floor of the closets, half a bathroom and finished the hallway. I put more tape over seams and corners, more to go, I got a box of mud this evening, can start mudding the seams. Up down the ladder. Knees hurt, legs sore, shoulders sore, back sore. I’ll finish rest of T-posts tomorrow.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I’m tired. I put clips on T-posts until 11:30 this morning. Only lacked 9 more to be finished, just had to stop. Went inside and put plastic on the floor of the closets, half a bathroom and finished the hallway. I put more tape over seams and corners, more to go, I got a box of mud this evening, can start mudding the seams. Up down the ladder. Knees hurt, legs sore, shoulders sore, back sore. I’ll finish rest of T-posts tomorrow.
:th
:th:ep

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
A few evenings ago after, supper. I was sitting out back just relaxing. My younger granddaughter saw me out the window, came out of the house and said to me, whatcha doing pawpaw? I said oh just sitting here relaxing and watching a little cow TV. She sat beside me, had her elbow on the armrest and she put her chin in her hand and sat there in silence for maybe one minute. Then let out a big sigh and said cow TV is boring, but she stretched out the boring like bbbooorrriiinnnggg. I couldn't help but laugh. She said What? All they do is eat grass, bbbooorrriiinnnggg. Then she jumped up and ran back into the house. And I was left to relax with nothing but bbbooorrriiinnnggg cow TV to watch.

I'm currently watching another episode of bbbooorrriiinnnggg cow TV, not much has changed since the last episode. But the birds are enjoying the cooler weather as much as I am. This evenings episode features soothings sounds of birds cherping, crows chomping, multiple doves cooing and an occasional Bob White call from quail to make in interesting. I like bbbooorrriiinnnggg cow TV. And i'm very thankful, that humidity moved out.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
we spent some time around dinner watching the purple martins flying circles around the back yard. there was absolutely no breeze so they were flying exactly as they wished without any outside influences other than the desire to get some bugs or perhaps for the fun of it. i'm not super sure about what exactly they were doing other than i could see them flying circles for about 40 minutes.

perhaps they were getting the bees that were visiting all the flowers and the bird baths but i'm not sure.

Latest posts