Reaction score
I am up, both dogs needed out,

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕ Coffee anyone?
IMG_20211103_022828_HDR.jpg

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yes please! I will join ;) fed the fire, let the dog out and now enjoying 1 cup
Boy we have had the wind, all day yesterday and all night, I is cool in here I should build a fire, my big coffee mug is empty time for #2
I finished washing all the dog bath towels yesterday, vacuumed the house, made 13 bean soup, made enchiladas for dinner--
I went out and had to rearrange the chicken feed and water, they keep knocking the pan off and spilling all of the water. For now I just set it down on the floor rather than hang it,

I didn't go into the market yesterday, I wanted to finish the soup and stuff. So, I do really need to go today. I'll load the dogs and let them ride with us, hahaha they love a trip to town.

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I am up, both dogs needed out,

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕ Coffee anyone?
View attachment 16926
I appreciate the offer, but allow me to refuse your coffee today! I had regular coffee yesterday and was still awake at 1:30 this morning wondering why lol. There’s a reason I don’t normally drink it come to think of it. 😄😄. Hope everyone has a fantastic and productive day!

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I appreciate the offer, but allow me to refuse your coffee today! I had regular coffee yesterday and was still awake at 1:30 this morning wondering why lol. There’s a reason I don’t normally drink it come to think of it. 😄😄. Hope everyone has a fantastic and productive day!
Hahahah, well this is decaf, I felt it was very unnecessary to have reg. at 2:30 am :gig

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Or maybe a cup of tea!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Finished my coffee, about to get dressed, go feed and water sheep. Going to be cold, windy and drizzling rain today. Think I'll cook a 5 pound pork roast and vegetables for a friend. She may get out of the hospital today or tomorrow.

Got internet again! Pork roast is in the oven. My new dishwasher is going. Clearing out final things of middle bedroom. Haven’t gone outside yet. Sand paper is in tool box in portable building. When I make an appearance the sheep will yell at me. Lol