Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Wel
I just wanna pet those rottweilers

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
l they would just love it! They dont know they are big dogs, they just want to sit on your lap

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I aim to bathe once a week and file nails no less than every 3 days. But lately its been more like once a month. 😣
Tony has the biggest ear canals, I have to be extra careful not to get water in his ears or he gets an infection. IMG_0165.JPG

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Tony has the biggest ear canals, I have to be extra careful not to get water in his ears or he gets an infection. View attachment 16905

We put cotton balls in our one dog’s ears. It helps some with the water. I also do an apple cider vinegar rinse often for her because she gets yeast infections in her ears really easily.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I
We put cotton balls in our one dog’s ears. It helps some with the water. I also do an apple cider vinegar rinse often for her because she gets yeast infections in her ears really easily.
was wondering about cotton, I have cotton pads/wipes, I was thinking I could roll them and put them in his ears,,, Ziva, her ears are to small, but I'll see if she LETS me hahaha

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My wife's Rottweiler will lick you, up one side and down the other. I tell people the first time meeting him. He just wants to see what you taste like, before he eats you. :lol:

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
I wouldn’t believe you lol, known too many rotweilers. They’re like attack marshmallows :p.