Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sentry is coming home Wednesday! He is eating a little. He’s throwing up, but at least he is eating. They are keeping the IV fluids, antibiotics and steroids. He is urinating. Much improved.

Vet said she is going on maybe he got into something that made him so sick. He was on her mind all weekend and she wanted to throw out there the possibility of juvenile leukemia. Supposedly it’s not as bad as adult leukemia. If in fact, that’s what it is, he could have another episode next month, in 6 months, a year or never again. Just don’t know. If that’s what it really is and he stays sick all the time, then I would make that hard decision. She said keep that in the back of my mind, and we’ll see. Right now, he’s improving, I get to bring him home, and I’m going with that.

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
she had the writ for lift size and took a pair of shoes to the cobbler who added it to the bottom of the one.
I had a chiropractor set me up with 2 wedges to fix my walk and another on one side, for the height, because of one leg being longer than the other. It helped. I just wish I could get the same ones again.
She said she couldn't believe nobody gave me some before. And nobody has since, even though I've had several notice it and the scoliosis.
Right now, he’s improving, I get to bring him home, and I’m going with that.
At least you get to bring him home. Let's hope it's not a recurring problem.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
In case you wanted to know... Good high-level overview.
Screenshot_20220926-225359~2.png

Lord Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. 🙏❤️🇺🇸

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Sentry is coming home Wednesday! He is eating a little. He’s throwing up, but at least he is eating. They are keeping the IV fluids, antibiotics and steroids. He is urinating. Much improved.

Vet said she is going on maybe he got into something that made him so sick. He was on her mind all weekend and she wanted to throw out there the possibility of juvenile leukemia. Supposedly it’s not as bad as adult leukemia. If in fact, that’s what it is, he could have another episode next month, in 6 months, a year or never again. Just don’t know. If that’s what it really is and he stays sick all the time, then I would make that hard decision. She said keep that in the back of my mind, and we’ll see. Right now, he’s improving, I get to bring him home, and I’m going with that.
Best news ever! 🤩

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Good morning! Coffee is ready. On my second cup, got a load in the washer, 1 more to go. I pick up my 3 granddaughters today. Meeting DD in Conroe at my sister’s this afternoon. She’ll be back on Sunday. They haven’t been here yet. The 6 & 7 year old are excited. The 15 year old wanted to know if there were any teenagers in my neighborhood. I don’t think she is expecting the lack of neighborhood here.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
She'll find something to do! Maybe unpack boxes? 🤣
Still have plenty of boxes at sons house, I plan on go getting some. Only problem is I’m running out of room. Going to build shelves in small utility room. Was going to get 1x12’s yesterday with truck, but it was drizzling rain. Those boards cost too much to get them wet! I do have enough to get started, may put kids to work painting them. I pre-paint, assemble, then put on a touch up coat of paint. Much easier!