Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The comment was meant tongue in cheek... meaning they are easy keepers....
You sure the don't eat automobiles? 😂

I can say yes... They are easy keepers, they are mellow and animated also. They have their own unique personalities, amplified in their facial expressions. I haven't seen this level of facial expression in our Brangus or Black Angus steers but, they are more vocal with their mooing.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Good Morning All! I did make the air fryer brownies and FH loved them!!! I think I found a new way to bake brownies (DIDN'T USE A BOX MIX either) instead of using the oven. I don't know how many of you have an air fryer but I'm thinking about making a thread that's just for Air Fryer cooking. Of course y'all might have to adjust the temp and time for the particular brand of air fryer you have, what do you think? HONEST OPINIONS only Please!!!
There's coffee but save FH some so he doesn't turn into a grumpy ol bear who just woke from a long winters nap :lol:!!!

Well they are basically mini convection ovens.

I don't have an air fryer. I'm limited on room. Only have an instant pot because it took up the space of the rice cooker I used for steaming everything and I wanted a pressure cooker.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Little lamb went to her new home today. I’ve been stretching and rubbing the tendons in her legs. Neighbor could already tell a difference. They are so excited and happy to have her.
You are what we call around here "good people". Keep up the great work 👍

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good Morning!!! I like you @Mini Horses have been up since 4. It's almost time for FH to get out of bed so hopefully Y'All saved him some coffee. Last night he had to stop at Home Depot for a tool for work so they have a very nice discount on the Christmas stuff so he picked us up a few more lights and that sort of thing. I'm so looking forward to decorating next year but I have a feeling we are going to have to start a weekend or two before Thanksgiving instead of waiting for that weekend unless he's going to get up earlier that day and get motivated sooner but who knows at this time. Okay, I guess I have to go drag his butt out of bed seeing how I don't hear him stirring yet. :he:barnie:th:duc