Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone! Happy MARVELOOUS Monday!
Right now temp here is 49, going to be cloudy but other than that a good day with temp up near 60.
In April Kozmo (beagle- just about 2 yrs old) will be going to vet for the day to get neutered. We had wanted to breed him seeing how we know a lot of hunters but none of their females are old enough. Yes, we are eventually going to get Savage fixed but we never suspected he was as old as he is. Our other 3 dogs are already fixed!!!
There is no better place to be than home unless it requires LOTS and LOTS of work :he:barnie:duc:rant:somad. No, I'm not talking about the regular housekeeping part of having a house (that part is all good with me and I love having a clean house.) It's the other stuff we are just know finding out about.

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, I guess my caffeine will have to come from a pepsi because being late her, you guys drank all the coffee, 😆
It is around 37 and not too windy. So chickens and ducks are loose.
Got great info from a wonderful person here. Thanks again.
Got the hub all packed and so ready to take him to airport in the morning. At least 2 hours earlier. Can I take him 20hrs earlier?
Working in a notebook/ garden notes for a second time. The one I made last year has been misplaced, lol.
No plans, just doing some tidying up around the house and crochet ant eat, and watch hgtv,and throw treats out the kitchen door, and pretty much nothing, lol

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh my....that's not good weather for you two! 😲. My area is not seeing that, quite the opposite! Will just say that night time lows will be in 60s :hide strange weather!! This is Feb with June temps. 🙃
Something might be wrong for real. 60's in VA on February?

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
My winter storm watch is upgraded from "major" to "historic." From 12-18" snow accumulation to 15-25." That's.... a lot. Wind speed upgraded from 30 mph to 50 mph. Uff. Extra cozy? 🍿

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My winter storm watch is upgraded from "major" to "historic." From 12-18" snow accumulation to 15-25." That's.... a lot. Wind speed upgraded from 30 mph to 50 mph. Uff. Extra cozy? 🍿
And CC thought I lived in the land of ice and snow. Wonder what CC will call yours.lol

Be safe honey!