Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Who is from Illinois and is sending that rain,sleet and snow to Michigan?
Up to 6" of snow starting tonight. Today was just like last year. Very,very windy!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Farm Babe hollered "oh honey". she had a 1/2 full table spoon of vanilla extract and asked to go to the canning jar room in the basement and grab a bottle of rum vanilla extract. I said ok? Then she told me exactly where it was. So I thought it would be a little tiny bottle. Nope... 2 quarts of rum vanilla extract and 2 quarts of vodka vanilla extract, looks like a life time supply to me 🤣. She's been into my brew glass, I didn't say a word. She asked me to open the bottle and top off her table spoon. Sure did smell like vanilla extract to me. She's making pumpkin pie baked oatmeal. So why would I say anything about a couple of swing top beer bottles 😋

There's vanilla bean pods in the bottles.
IMG_20230221_210911482~2.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good Morning all!
Happy "HUMP DAY" Wednesday!!! Halfway through the week already.
Coffee is hot and ready.
I'm waiting for FH to get up so he can get motivated to go to work. I love him but I hate when he is home during the middle of the week seeing how HE throws my entire day off and what I need to get done during it. When he's home and if in same room or outside together when I get up to go do something he always says "Where are you going?" My reply is "get a drink", "go to the bathroom", "get a snack" yet if I turn the tables on him "I have to pee" yet he tells everyone I don't do nothing when he's home. Men are so confusing and they wonder why us ladies go grey so fast.
Happy BELATED Birthday @Dreamz! Hope you had a good blessed and wonderful day yesterday.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Screwy morning here. Up way too early, now have to stay up. 😵‍💫. Was to take someone to a 6am apptmt....get up and ready, get a call my son taking her!🤨 He got his truck running. Well she'll be late cause I see his truck and he's not in it going to get her.:idunno I don't care about that, just that I got up since she had called me last night asking. Oh well. Fresh coffee and ready for early start at chores and work today. 😊

Glad it's running -- could be I denied him use of mine anymore! Decided he'd figure out what was wrong. Security system. It would start, then cut off. Guess he got it disconnected. 😁

Needed early start, long day planned - just not this early:lol::old