Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Good Morning all!
Happy "HUMP DAY" Wednesday!!! Halfway through the week already.
Coffee is hot and ready.
I'm waiting for FH to get up so he can get motivated to go to work. I love him but I hate when he is home during the middle of the week seeing how HE throws my entire day off and what I need to get done during it. When he's home and if in same room or outside together when I get up to go do something he always says "Where are you going?" My reply is "get a drink", "go to the bathroom", "get a snack" yet if I turn the tables on him "I have to pee" yet he tells everyone I don't do nothing when he's home. Men are so confusing and they wonder why us ladies go grey so fast.
Happy BELATED Birthday @Dreamz! Hope you had a good blessed and wonderful day yesterday.
Thank you love
Yes, they are very confusing because they are oriented and we like to take it slow but go. Lol
Get what you mean when they are around a lot of things don't get done. I like to do things only but surely. Mine comes and do things for me and makes me feel at times like if I was uncapabable to do them. Then rubs it in like, there, done! I know men like to do things for us but its OK for us to do them our slowed paced way,lol we like to feel good about being able to do stuff, I sure do. At my age is a gold medal,lol

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the wishes. It was more than I expected. Went to late lunch with a neighbor up the street and her sister. It was a new place for me and the steak was nice. Of course had to mess with her veggie burger against my plant base steak,lol We got talking a lot of old ladies stuff. They do cards and they are amazing. She brings me a card every month for any reason. I was going to a prayer meeting with her but my ankles were like hock hams, so hopefully I can go tonight. They go to a different church but same God.
Anyways, all my army friends texted or called except my children or family members. Hub sent a text around 6pm that he made it ok. I only asked how his parents were and he said ok. Nothing more. So peaceful!
They said up to 6" of snow but that didn't happen.
20230222_065454.jpg

What happened was that the internet was out all night and its still out. No house alarm oops!
Well, have a medical video appointment but with no internet it might not happen. Get with you guys later!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Overcast and 75 degrees, very very little rain so far. But we are under wind advisory, it's very windy with strong gusts. Plus we are under the first tornado watch of the new year. However, time flies in earth, so this too shall pass shortly.

I hope you all are enjoying your Wacky Wednesday.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, you only missed a delicious steak,lol Thank you somuch. I did received a tex from DIL that they are waiting for my gift to cure and i should receive it later on.
I am thinking cure ham,lol No, I have no clue but told her that it was yesterday. She asked me about the snow and sent her pics of me plowin, yes I did it on my own. Not the complete whole thing but enough for me to drive out and went to the store to get corn muffins,lol She then said, "that is why I prefer to be where I am" South Indiana. So I just answered, that it was ok because anyone would love a sustainable little piece of land. That shut her up for sure.