Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
the cardinal is out there chirping like mad this morning, spring must be getting nearer. i have more melon seeds to spread on the grass out there as soon as this next round of snow melts off.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
could have had fresh venison this morning as deer were wandering around out back, but woke up with Mom pounding on her patio door to scare one away that was gnawing on a tree near her room.

it took them about 10 minutes to figure out how to get away as they'd forgotten how they got in.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
3 logs sawn, 8 more to go. I recovered my time, fuel and $$$ cutting the second log into 2x4's.
IMG_20230302_165520384.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Why is it when I look at the radar, all I can I think is "With Love, from Texas"?

We are under flash flood watch until tomorrow morning 🤷‍♂️ Yawn... It's about time for bed. I reckon I'll sleep though all this "With Love from Texas" Loving. 🥰
Screenshot_20230302-225307~2.png

Time flies in earth, this too shall pass by quickly.

I hope you've enjoyed your day and have a peaceful evening 👍

Last edited:

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Why is it when I look at the radar, all I can I think is "With Love, from Texas"?

We are under flash flood watch until tomorrow morning 🤷‍♂️ Yawn... It's about time for bed. I reckon I'll sleep though all this "With Love from Texas" Loving. 🥰
View attachment 22913

Time flies in earth, this too shall pass by quickly.

I hope you've enjoyed your day and have a peaceful evening 👍

If that band extends farther south my BIL will get soaked. That just looks bad. He drives logging trucks all the way up to Shreveport. Flooding stops him working

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good Morning all my wonderful friends!
FH told me that his sister is thinking about moving to Virginia but getting her own place! She can stay in New York or go to North Carolina where her daughter is. As you all can tell there's no love loss here from me. She only wants to move down to be closer to her brother and get involved in with our life, I had thought she realized that when he and I got back together and he put an engagement ring on my finger but I guess that was just an act.
I know I shouldn't bring my troubles to any of you seeing how Y'all have your own to deal with so I apologize. Nope, I can't say anything to him about his sister because that's his sister. I just hope and pray that she doesn't live near us so she can't really come visit.
Right now the temp is 50 here, suppose to have rain and thunderstorms but so far none of that has started.