Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready! After I got feed yesterday, unloaded and put it all away, I ate a bit of lunch. Went outside at 1:00 with my trusty Ryobi battery chainsaw and started clearing fence row. I worked until 3:00 and got a nice stretch cleared up. But I’ll have to take truck and trailer out on the road and clear the other side. It’s gonna take me awhile. A neighbor is coming over Wednesday to cut out big trees. What a mess! This morning I have a dental appointment to get my teeth cleaned.

B3BB0327-FA20-4FDB-883A-165EA739B584.jpeg

5814DA57-86E3-4D45-A110-69CEAE7AB696.jpeg

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Finished my first cup of coffee and a piece of pizza. Blech, couldn’t eat the second piece. The dog will like it.

My chain is dull on my Ryobi battery chainsaw, so I took it to Home Depot. I figured take it with me, let the experts figure out which chain and which size file it needed. Better than me babbling about my cute little green chainsaw that needs a new chain. I got 2 new chains and a file with an angle guide on it. I got to put on the new chain and I’ll be ready to rock n’ roll!

This morning I’ll be helping Bennett on the new fence going up on the property line between us. Lots of prep work. Neighbor Chase is coming over to cut big trees that my chainsaw and I can’t handle out of the fence line. There are downed big pine trees that he suggested using as raised beds. I think I’ll ask him to drag them out of the way and pile up for now. Getting this particular part of the fence up is more important to me right now.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
This morning I’ll be helping Bennett on the new fence going up on the property line between us. Lots of prep work. Neighbor Chase is coming over to cut big trees that my chainsaw and I can’t handle out of the fence line. There are downed big pine trees that he suggested using as raised beds. I think I’ll ask him to drag them out of the way and pile up for now. Getting this particular part of the fence up is more important to me right now.
You go! Sounds like a big job, but ya'll will get it done!

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Huge snowflakes here this morning. Very pretty but since its 33 out, schools were on a 2 hour delay.

It needs to stop! I have a hair cut appt today at 2 and since my last professional cut was the first week of May, and I've been chopping it since then, its time for a shape up!!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I carry a mug with me to work. It keeps hot for several hours in this Contigo container. 👍 So I can have a boost mid morning.

Chores to do...then off to work. I look forward to the day I decide "no more go to work!"😁. More & more enticing.

well well considering I drink like 2 pots of coffee a day a cup doesn't have time to get cold 😂 I WAS adding a teaspoon of table sugar to my huge cup. But now I have subbed 1/2 teaspoon of monks fruit instead of table sugar.

Then Farm babe got to studying up on the powdered creamer I use. Yep also contains sugar 👎. She said this won't do, then she threatened to make her own powdered creamer instead. I said what is involved in making powdered creamer? She said powdered milk, powdered sugar and some kind of oil, I don't recall what kind of oil. I said don't make a fuss, let me try just straight powdered milk instead. So I did and now I'm subbing powdered milk instead of powdered creamer and I don't taste the difference. There is no added sugar in powdered milk 👍

Now my daily 2 pots of coffee are completely sugar free. You know it's like a habit to pour sugar from the sugar despenser and pour in some powdered sugar then stir. But she put monks fruit in the sugar despenser and powered milk in the powered creamer container.

My dr was right about snooping around for hidden sugars.

Anyways I'm eating deserts again 😋 made with monks fruit instead of sugar.
Cranberry orange zest muffins, didn't last long 😋
IMG_20230305_163235461.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸